The combined area of Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks makes Tsavo one of the world’s largest game sanctuaries.
Day 1: Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning .Drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Voi Safari Lodge, Check in and have lunch . In the afternoon, have a game drive insearch of more wildlife animals at the park. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
Early morning Break fast ,After breakfast game en-route as you Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in Kibo Safari Camp, have lunch and rest .Afternoon game at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli / Mombasa
Early morning breakfast and have a game drive en-route out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at a stop over hotel and proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon drop off at your respective
- 2person in a safari vehicle-USD 730per person
- 4person in a safari vehicle-USD 650per person
- 6 person in a safari vehicle-USD 620per person
- park entrance fees .
- Service of an english speaking driver/guide.
- Game drives .
- Fullboard Accomodation
- Transport in a safari mini bus with a pop-up roof ideal for safari.
- Mineral Water .
- Optional visit of Masai Village
- Things of a personal nature