Day 1: Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national park via Bachuma Gate which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via to Voi Safari Lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. Have a short rest then have an afternoon game drive, game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at the Voi Safari Lodge or Similar.
Day 2: Tsavo East/ Salt lick Taita
Have an early breakfast then ,game drive en-route as you Leave Tsavo East for Salt lick Taita Sanctuary which is sufficiently isolated to develop endemic forms and birders which come from afar to see the Taita Olive Thrush and the Taita White-eye. Game drive until time for lunch in Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge. Afternoon game drive until late in the evening dinner and overnight at Taita salt lick Sarova lodge.
Day 3: Salt lick Taita / Mombasa
Early morning game drive, later return for breakfast and check out, drive out of Taita and head to Mombasa arriving around lunch time.Drop off at your respective hote
- 2person in a safari vehicle-USD 540per person
- 4person in a vehicle-USD 460 per person
- 6 person in a safari vehicle-430per person
- park entrance fees .
- Service of an english speaking driver/guide.
- Fullboard Accomodation
- Game drives .
- Transport in a safari mini bus with a pop-up roof ideal for safari.
- Mineral Water .
- Optional visit of Masai Village
- Things of a personal nature